Industrial vegetable greenhouses of the Volga district in Russia
34 business profiles of the market leading players of the protected soil in Volga federal district
Object of research
- 20 working industrial greenhouses of vegetable specialization,
- 10 declared projects of new industrial greenhouses,
- 4 greenhouse complexes in a bankruptcy or sale stage.
- Volga federal district
Business profiles include the most important characteristics of greenhouse complexes:
• Basic data: the head of greenhouse complexe, shareholders, a site, contacts, the area of the protected soil (including the area of modern greenhouses), used agro technologies and the equipment,
• Production indicators: gross collection of vegetables in dynamics for 3-4 years, assortment, productivity of the main cultures in dynamics,
• Financial and economic indicators: revenue and profit in dynamics for 2008 - 2011, profitability,
• Marketing indicators: channels and regions of finished goods sale, availability of packaging, packing, own brand,
• Development plans: construction of new greenhouses and dismantle old, on upgrade, implementation of new technologies, change of structure of the areas and assortment of vegetable and green cultures.
New hothouse projects include information about initiators of construction, the volume of investment, about partners and contractors, plans about start in operation in queues of construction, gross collection and planned productivity of the main cultures.
Research will be useful:
• To heads of industrial and farmer greenhouses for familiarizing with intra-branch experience of managing, a correct assessment of activities and opportunities of the next competitors and development of optimum strategy and tactics of work of the entity in the conditions of the competition,
• To initiators of new hothouse projects for carrying out the comparative analysis of practical results of activities of players of the hothouse market, determination of perspective niches, geography of an arrangement and the organization of sale of new projects,
• To investors and creditors of industrial greenhouses for an assessment of investment commercial feasibility, forecasting of probability and terms of their return, the comparative analysis of project investment appeal and their risks,
• To suppliers and contractors of industrial greenhouses for search of opportunities of partnership and cooperation with new projects and modernized working hothouse complexes,
• To wholesale suppliers of fresh vegetables and greens and to a network product retail for matching of perspective producers and the conclusion of mutually advantageous partner agreements.
Business profiles of industrial greenhouses and the new hothouse projects located in other regions of Russia, are provided in the corresponding reports on Central, Southern, North Caucasian and to other Federal districts of Russia.
In more detail about it and other researches it is possible to learn on a site www.t-rost.ru of the Growth Technologies Company.
Data updating and addition of new information is available on request. Please contact us by phone or e-mail.
Contents of the Report
1 . Introduction
2 . Operating industrial greenhouses of Volga federal district of the Russian Federation
- Greenhouse combines in the Republic of Tatarstan
- Greenhouse combines in Bashkorstan's republic
- Greenhouse combines of the Ulyanovsk region
- Greenhouse combines in the Saratov region
- Greenhouse combines of the Nizhny Novgorod Region
- Greenhouse combines in the Republic of Chuvashia
- Greenhouse combines in the Republic of Mordovia
- Greenhouse combines of the Samara region
- Greenhouse combines of the Republic of Udmurtia
- Greenhouse combines of the Republic of Mari El
- Greenhouse combines of the Penza region
- Greenhouse combines of the Kirov region
3 . Industrial greenhouses of Volga federal district in sales phases or bankruptcies
4 . New projects of industrial greenhouses in Volga federal district of the Russian Federation
5 . Appendices