Volume of the Work:
81 pages, including 57 diagrams
Pdf, by e-mail, in Russian
Date of Receipt:
Оrder by Mail:
Оrder by Phone:
2 working days after payment
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
+7 (499) 390-80-62
In 2018 Russian greenhouse could return only 10% of invested funds for the sum of subsidies of 7.1 billion rubles25.11.2018 Prospects of the greenhouse industry of Russia
in a new marketing research of "Growth Technology" company for 201811.07.2018 Consumer prices of tomatoes and cucumbers remained at the level of last year's
Operational data of government statistics15.05.2018 «MACFRUIT 2018 – Fruit and Veg Professional Show» in Rimini, Italy
Leading experts of "Growth Technology" attended the international exhibition of fruit, vegetables and berries19.04.2018 Russian market of fresh vegetables: division on mass and a premium segments accelerates
Consumer preferences influence the producers' vegetable assortment16.02.2018 Import of fresh vegetables to Russia rises up
Volumes of potatoes' import have increased almost by 3 times for last year14.12.2017 Growth of greenhouse branch advances domestic agrarian and industrial complex by 3 times
Russian potential investors are attracted by vegetable growing in the protected soil most of all
• Basic data: the head of greenhouse complexe, shareholders, a site, contacts, the area of the protected soil (including the area of modern greenhouses), used agro technologies and the equipment,
• Production indicators: gross collection of vegetables in dynamics for 3-4 years, assortment, productivity of the main cultures in dynamics,
• Financial and economic indicators: revenue and profit in dynamics for 2008 - 2011, profitability,
• Marketing indicators: channels and regions of finished goods sale, availability of packaging, packing, own brand,
• Development plans: construction of new greenhouses and dismantle old, on upgrade, implementation of new technologies, change of structure of the areas and assortment of vegetable and green cultures.
New hothouse projects include information about initiators of construction, the volume of investment, about partners and contractors, plans about start in operation in queues of construction, gross collection and planned productivity of the main cultures.
• To heads of industrial and farmer greenhouses for familiarizing with intra-branch experience of managing, a correct assessment of activities and opportunities of the next competitors and development of optimum strategy and tactics of work of the entity in the conditions of the competition,
• To initiators of new hothouse projects for carrying out the comparative analysis of practical results of activities of players of the hothouse market, determination of perspective niches, geography of an arrangement and the organization of sale of new projects,
• To investors and creditors of industrial greenhouses for an assessment of investment commercial feasibility, forecasting of probability and terms of their return, the comparative analysis of project investment appeal and their risks,
• To suppliers and contractors of industrial greenhouses for search of opportunities of partnership and cooperation with new projects and modernized working hothouse complexes,
• To wholesale suppliers of fresh vegetables and greens and to a network product retail for matching of perspective producers and the conclusion of mutually advantageous partner agreements.
Business profiles of industrial greenhouses and the new hothouse projects located in other regions of Russia, are provided in the corresponding reports on Central, Southern, North Caucasian and to other Federal districts of Russia.
In more detail about it and other researches it is possible to learn on a site www.t-rost.ru of the Growth Technologies Company.
Data updating and addition of new information is available on request. Please contact us by phone or e-mail.
1 . Introduction
2 . Operating industrial greenhouses of Volga federal district of the Russian Federation
3 . Industrial greenhouses of Volga federal district in sales phases or bankruptcies
4 . New projects of industrial greenhouses in Volga federal district of the Russian Federation
5 . Appendices
OTHER WORKS ON THEME
Greenhouse vegetables and greens in CFD of Russian - 2012. Marketing research for sale
Greenhouse vegetables and greens in CFD of Russian Federation - 2012. Finished research of the protected ground market
Champignons and oyster mushroom: features of the supply and demand in Moscow and Moscow area
Results of field surveys of trade retail and consumers behavior in a cultivated mushrooms in fresh and processed type segment
Greenhouse business of Russia – 2014
Read-made research of protected soil vegetables in the Russian market. Production, import, deficit, forecasts of greenhouses construction
Greenhouse vegetables and greens: features of the supply and demand in Moscow region
Results of trade retail and consumers field surveys in a segment of fresh vegetables and greens
+7 (499) 390-80-62 | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
© "Growth Technology" | Moscow, Russia | 2006-2018
Republication of any information of the site is possible only after Growth Technology permission , under condition of a reference to the source.