Volume of the Work:
81 pages, including 57 diagrams
Pdf, by e-mail, in Russian
Date of Receipt:
Оrder by Mail:
Оrder by Phone:
2 working days after payment
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
+7 (499) 390-80-62
In 2019, the Irkutsk region received 7.6 thousand tons of pepper from abroad17.03.2020 Gross harvest in protected ground exceeded 1.3 million tons of vegetables and greenery in 2019
Yields at Russian greenhouse plants have increased 2.4 times in the last 20 years15.02.2020 The coronovirus revealed the absolute dependence of the Far East on imports of fresh vegetables and greenery
Far Eastern grosseries filled with Chinese imports at least 10 months of the year are 90% - 95%23.01.2020 Russian Agracultural Bank became the main creditor of vegetable growing in protected soil
Thanks to this bank, 14 greenhouse projects were launched for a total of 51.2 billion rubles in loans in 201904.09.2019 Greenhouse industry - the trend for consolidation is increasing.
Production consolidation and centralization of management and sales leads to scaling up of successful business15.03.2019 Mashroom farms increase production of champignons and an oyster mushroom
The production from Russian mashroom farms is successfully force out foreign import15.02.2019 Import of greenhouse group vegetables in 2018
Despite a growth of domestic production, there are more fresh vegetables began to be imported into Russia
• Basic data: the head of greenhouse complexe, shareholders, a site, contacts, the area of the protected soil (including the area of modern greenhouses), used agro technologies and the equipment,
• Production indicators: gross collection of vegetables in dynamics for 3-4 years, assortment, productivity of the main cultures in dynamics,
• Financial and economic indicators: revenue and profit in dynamics for 2008 - 2011, profitability,
• Marketing indicators: channels and regions of finished goods sale, availability of packaging, packing, own brand,
• Development plans: construction of new greenhouses and dismantle old, on upgrade, implementation of new technologies, change of structure of the areas and assortment of vegetable and green cultures.
New hothouse projects include information about initiators of construction, the volume of investment, about partners and contractors, plans about start in operation in queues of construction, gross collection and planned productivity of the main cultures.
• To heads of industrial and farmer greenhouses for familiarizing with intra-branch experience of managing, a correct assessment of activities and opportunities of the next competitors and development of optimum strategy and tactics of work of the entity in the conditions of the competition,
• To initiators of new hothouse projects for carrying out the comparative analysis of practical results of activities of players of the hothouse market, determination of perspective niches, geography of an arrangement and the organization of sale of new projects,
• To investors and creditors of industrial greenhouses for an assessment of investment commercial feasibility, forecasting of probability and terms of their return, the comparative analysis of project investment appeal and their risks,
• To suppliers and contractors of industrial greenhouses for search of opportunities of partnership and cooperation with new projects and modernized working hothouse complexes,
• To wholesale suppliers of fresh vegetables and greens and to a network product retail for matching of perspective producers and the conclusion of mutually advantageous partner agreements.
Business profiles of industrial greenhouses and the new hothouse projects located in other regions of Russia, are provided in the corresponding reports on Central, Southern, North Caucasian and to other Federal districts of Russia.
In more detail about it and other researches it is possible to learn on a site www.t-rost.ru of the Growth Technologies Company.
Data updating and addition of new information is available on request. Please contact us by phone or e-mail.
1 . Introduction
2 . Operating industrial greenhouses of Volga federal district of the Russian Federation
3 . Industrial greenhouses of Volga federal district in sales phases or bankruptcies
4 . New projects of industrial greenhouses in Volga federal district of the Russian Federation
5 . Appendices
OTHER WORKS ON THEME
Champignons and oyster mushroom: features of the supply and demand in Moscow and Moscow area
Results of field surveys of trade retail and consumers behavior in a cultivated mushrooms in fresh and processed type segment
Greenhouse business in Russia - 2007. Research for sale
Greenhouse business in Russia - 2007. Condition, tendencies, prospects, risks of industrial hothouses. Research for sale
Greenhouse business of Russia – 2014
Read-made research of protected soil vegetables in the Russian market. Production, import, deficit, forecasts of greenhouses construction
Supply and demand market of greenhouse vegetable production in Southern Federal District of Russian Federation - 2008
Supply and demand market of greenhouse vegetable production in Southern Federal District of Russian Federation - 2008. Research for sale
+7 (499) 390-80-62 | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
© "Growth Technology" | Moscow, Russia | 2006-2020
Republication of any information of the site is possible only after Growth Technology permission , under condition of a reference to the source.