Volume of the Work:
56 pages, including 32 charts, 2 tables, 12 apex
Pdf, by e-mail, in Russian
1 250 euro
Date of Receipt:
Оrder by Mail:
Оrder by Phone:
2 working days after the payment
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
+7 (499) 390-80-62
Russian potential investors are attracted by vegetable growing in the protected soil most of all21.09.2017 Return of the Turkish tomatoes to the Russian Federation: three conditions
How many tomatoes are necessary for Russia31.08.2017 The flower market of Russia gradually decreases
Income per capita decreasing influence the reducing of flowers market27.07.2017 Russia increases export of fresh tomatoes and cucumbers
Export of greenhouse vegetable group from the Russian Federation in 1 half-year grew by 70%14.06.2017 Webinar "Industrial Greenhouses Boom in Russia"
"Growth Technology" company has told about the prospects of greenhouse business12.05.2017 The ban on import of the Turkish tomatoes will remain till 2020
Warming of the Russian-Turkish relations hasn't affected a "tomato" question04.04.2017 Consumer preferences in a segment of fresh vegetables, greens, salads and mushrooms
The report of "Growth Technology" company at the international Forum "OvoshchKult"
The purpose of carrying out this research is comparison of fresh vegetables and green cultures sales proposition, and consumer preferences at greenhouse production choice. As geography of field surveys the capital region including Moscow and Moscow area is chosen as the most indicative and commercially attractive local market of nonseasonal vegetables, salads and spicy greens for many Russian industrial and farmer greenhouses.
Field surveys include:
Conclusions by results of the retail offer and the consumer demand comparison contain short recommendations to suppliers and producers in the protected soil on forming of own production sale's strategy, assortment and price policy, and also sales channels and promotion methods.
The complete version of a research consists of 56 pages of the A4 format (Arial 11 font), including 32 charts, 2 tables and 12 applications. It is possible to look at a demo-version of work here.
1. Change of amounts and structure of greenhouse vegetables and greens market in Russia for 6 years
2. Structure of greenhouse production consumption in the Russian Federation in 2016, thousands of tons
3. Structure of the interviewed target audience on age, %
4. Structure of the interviewed target audience according to the social status, %
5. Structure of the interviewed target audience according to the income in a family (on the family member in a month), %
6. Structure of the interviewed target audience on a regularity of greenhouse vegetables' purchase), %
7. The share of the interviewed target audience on age which is constantly buying greenhouse vegetables and greens, %
8. A share of the interviewed target audience according to the income on the family member, often or regularly buying greenhouse vegetables and greens, %
9. The range of greenhouse production purchases by Muscovites during off-season, %
10. Structure of typical purchase of nonseasonal production (on weight) in the Moscow region, %
11. Place of typical purchase of nonseasonal production by Muscovites and residents of the area, %
12. The main criteria of nonseasonal production choice, called by buyers of Moscow and area, %
13. Consumer preferences of fresh vegetables and greens by origin, %
14. Consumer preferences on packaging of greenhouse vegetables, %
15. The importing countries of greenhouse vegetables and greens which are most often found in trade retail of Moscow and Moscow area, %
16. The most known brand of domestic manufacturers of greenhouse vegetables in Moscow and Moscow area, %
17. Consumer preferences by types of greenhouse cucumbers, %
18. Consumer preferences by types of greenhouse tomatoes, %
19. Consumer preferences by types of sweet pepper, %
20. Consumer preferences by types of sheet salads, %
21. Consumer preferences by types of spicy greens, %
22. Importance of the criteria promoting increase in demand according to consumers, %
23. Average quantity of line items of fresh vegetables in Moscow network retail on seasons of 2015-2017.
24. Average quantity of line items of fresh greens in Moscow network retail on seasons of 2015-2017.
25. An import share in line items of vegetables and greens in Moscow in April-2015, April-2016 and April-2017.
26. An import share in line items of vegetables and greens in Moscow in July-2015 and July-2016.
27. Geography of greenhouse vegetables' deliveries to the Moscow region in January-2017 and April-2017.
28. Geography of greens' deliveries to the Moscow region in January-2017 and April-2017.
29. Structure of tomatoes and cucumbers packaging types in a retail of Moscow in January-2017 and April-2017, %
30. Average prices on vegetables and greens in network retail of Moscow in January-2017 and April-2017, rubles/kg
31. The Russian greenhouses - suppliers of fresh vegetables to Moscow in January-2017 and April-2017.
32. The Russian greenhouses - suppliers of salads and greens to Moscow in April-2017, %
1. Average retail prices on fresh cucumbers in a network retail of the Moscow region in April-2017 (in recalculation for kg)
2. Average retail prices on fresh tomatoes in a network retail of the Moscow region in April-2017 (in recalculation for kg)
1. An assortment and retail prices on fresh nonseasonal vegetables and greens in a network retail of Moscow, January, 2017. Results of field surveys (trade audit)
2. An assortment and retail prices on fresh nonseasonal vegetables and greens in a network retail of Moscow, April, 2017. Results of field surveys (trade audit)
|Information on a research||4|
|1||Introduction. Features of the Russian market of greenhouse vegetables and greens||6|
|2||The analysis of key consumer segments of greenhouse production market (the characteristic, the consumption amounts, major factors influencing a segment)||10|
|2.1||Main characteristics of Target selection||10|
|2.2||The characteristic range, structure and the place of nonseasonal vegetables and greens purchases in Moscow and area||14|
|2.3||Main criteria of the choice and preference of consumers||16|
|2.4||Consumer preferences by origin production||18|
|2.5||Consumer preferences by types and grades of vegetables and greens||19|
|2.6||The main criteria influencing demand amount in a segment of greenhouse vegetables||22|
|3||The range of the offer and consumer prices of fresh vegetables and greens in a network retail of Moscow and Moscow area in 2017||24|
|3.1||The range of greenhouse vegetables and greens in networks||26|
|3.5||The Russian greenhouses – suppliers of greenhouse production in network retail of Moscow and area||38|
|4||Conclusions. Balance of the consumer demand and sales proposition||41|
|4.1||The revealed consumer tendencies||41|
|4.2||The revealed tendencies of sales proposition in retail||42|
|4.3||Recommendations to producers of greenhouse vegetables and greens||44|
OTHER WORKS ON THEME
Greenhouse business in the south of Russia
Read-made research of protected soil vegetables in the south of Russian. Production, import, deficit, forecasts of greenhouses construction
Greenhouse vegetables and greens in CFD of Russian - 2012. Marketing research for sale
Greenhouse vegetables and greens in CFD of Russian Federation - 2012. Finished research of the protected ground market
Ukrainian market of industrial greenhouses
Ukrainian market of industrial hothouses: development of greenhouse vegetable growing, floriculture and mushroomculture in 1998-2009. Research for sale
Greenhouse business in the south of Russia. Marketing research for sale
+7 (499) 390-80-62 | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
© "Growth Technology" | Moscow, Russia | 2006-2018
Republication of any information of the site is possible only after Growth Technology permission , under condition of a reference to the source.