Volume of the Work:
37 pages, including 35 charts and 1 table
Pdf, by e-mail, in Russian
Date of Receipt:
Оrder by Mail:
Оrder by Phone:
2 working days after the payment
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
+7 (499) 390-80-62
Consumer preferences influence the producers' vegetable assortment16.02.2018 Import of fresh vegetables to Russia rises up
Volumes of potatoes' import have increased almost by 3 times for last year14.12.2017 Growth of greenhouse branch advances domestic agrarian and industrial complex by 3 times
Russian potential investors are attracted by vegetable growing in the protected soil most of all21.09.2017 Return of the Turkish tomatoes to the Russian Federation: three conditions
How many tomatoes are necessary for Russia31.08.2017 The flower market of Russia gradually decreases
Income per capita decreasing influence the reducing of flowers market27.07.2017 Russia increases export of fresh tomatoes and cucumbers
Export of greenhouse vegetable group from the Russian Federation in 1 half-year grew by 70%14.06.2017 Webinar "Industrial Greenhouses Boom in Russia"
"Growth Technology" company has told about the prospects of greenhouse business
Moscow and Moscow area are the largest regions of Russia on consumption of the cultivated mushrooms as in the fresh, and in processed type.
At the beginning of 2017 "Growth Technology" company conducted surveys of target audience of fresh cultivated mushrooms consumers in the Moscow region. Clarification of consumer features behavior in case of the fresh mushrooms choice and purchase, consumer preferences by grades and types of mushroom production, identification of trust criteria and the factors promoting a growth in volumes and frequencies of purchases became the main polls task.
During the same period trade audit of the leading product networks of Moscow and area in a segment of mushrooms and mushroom production was booked. The analysis of fresh and processed mushrooms sales proposition in product retail of the capital region from the point of view of an assortment, quality, the price, packaging, an origin of mushrooms became a task of audit. And also allocation of the prime commodity manufacturers of the champignons and an oyster mushroom delivering the production to Moscow and area and their shares in the sales retail proposition was estimated.
The report on results of the conducted field surveys helps to gain general idea about the current supply-demand balance on the fresh and processed champignons, an oyster mushroom, a shiitaka, other mushrooms in Moscow and Moscow area, and potential of the mushroom market from the point of view of the commodity production organization of the cultivated mushrooms for implementation in the capital region.
The report includes 37 pages, including 35 charts and 1 table. It is possible to look at a demo-version of work here.
1. Dynamics of the fresh cultivated mushrooms market size in Russia, tons
2. Dynamics of average per capita consumption of the fresh cultivated mushrooms in Russia, kg per year
3. Structure of mushroom production consumption in the Russian Federation (in kind), %
4. Structure of the interviewed target audience on age, %
5. Structure of the interviewed target audience according to the social status, %
6. Structure of the interviewed target audience according to the income in a family (on the family member in a month), %
7. Structure of the interviewed target audience on a regularity of the cultivated mushrooms purchase
8. The share of the interviewed target audience which doesn't buy the cultivated mushrooms, on age
9. The share of the interviewed target audience which doesn't buy the cultivated mushrooms according to the income, %
10. Range of fresh mushrooms purchases, %
11. Structure of cultivated mushrooms typical purchase in kind in the Moscow region, %
12. Place of mushrooms typical purchase by Muscovites and residents of the Moscow area, %
13. The main criteria of the mushrooms choice called by buyers of Moscow and area, %
14. Consumer preferences of mushrooms by origin, %
15. Consumer preferences on packaging of fresh mushrooms, %
16. The importing countries of mushrooms which are most often found in retail of Moscow and area
17. The domestic manufacturers of mushrooms, most often seen in retail in Moscow and Moscow area, %
18. Consumer preferences on the weight of fresh mushrooms packaging, %
19. Consumer preferences for the processed mushrooms, %
20. Criteria's importance for increase in demand for fresh mushrooms according to consumers, %
21. Criteria's importance for increase in demand for the refrigerated mushrooms according to consumers
22. Criteria's importance for increase in demand for tinned mushrooms according to consumers, %
23. An assortment structure of the mushrooms offer in retail of the Moscow region, January, 2017, %
24. Average quantity of line items of fresh mushrooms in network shops of Moscow, January, 2017.
25. The range of sales proposition of fresh champignons in retail of Moscow and area in January, 2017, %
26. Quantity of line items of fresh mushrooms in the Moscow retail in January, 2017.
27. An origin of mushroom production in retail of Moscow and area, January, 2017
28. An origin of mushrooms and mushroom production in retail of Moscow and area, January, 2017, %
29. A package structure of fresh mushrooms in retail of Moscow and area in January, 2017, %
30. Average prices on the fresh cultivated mushrooms in retail of the Moscow region, rub/kg
31. Average prices on the cultivated mushrooms depending on a type, grades and packagings in retail, rub/kg
32. Share of the Russian producers of fresh champignons in retail of Moscow and area, %
33. Average prices of the Russian producers of fresh champignons in retail of Moscow and area in January, 2017, rubles/kg
34. A share of the Russian producers of oyster mushrooms in retail of Moscow and area in January, 2017, %
35. Average prices of the Russian producers of fresh oyster mushrooms in retail of Moscow and area in January, 2017, rubles/kg
36. The average (settlement) prices on fresh mushrooms in a network retail of the Moscow region in January, 2017 (rubles for a kg)
Information on a research
|1||Introduction. Brief summary of the mushroom market in Russia||5|
|2||The analysis of key consumer segments of the mushroom market (the characteristic, the consumption amounts, major factors influencing a segment)||8|
|2.1.||Main characteristics of target selection||9|
|2.2.||The characteristic range, structure and the place of purchases of the nonseasonal cultivated mushrooms in Moscow and area||13|
|2.3.||Main criteria of the consumers' choice and preference||15|
|2.4.||Preferences by production origin||17|
|2.5.||Consumer preferences by types and amount of the cultivated mushrooms for the consumption||18|
|2.6.||The criteria influencing on the increase in the consumer demand on fresh and the processed mushrooms||19|
|2.7||The revealed consumer tendencies||21|
|3.||The offer of the fresh cultivated mushrooms in network retail of Moscow and the Moscow region||23|
|3.5.||The Russian mushroom greenhouses – suppliers of the fresh cultivated mushrooms in network retail of Moscow and Moscow area||33|
|Information on "Growth Technology" company||37|
OTHER WORKS ON THEME
Greenhouse vegetables and greens: features of the supply and demand in Moscow region
Results of trade retail and consumers field surveys in a segment of fresh vegetables and greens
Ukrainian market of industrial greenhouses
Ukrainian market of industrial hothouses: development of greenhouse vegetable growing, floriculture and mushroomculture in 1998-2009. Research for sale
Champignons and oyster mushroom: features of the supply and demand in Moscow and Moscow area
Results of field surveys of trade retail and consumers behavior in a cultivated mushrooms in fresh and processed type segment
New greenhouse projects of Russia – 2016
Off-season vegetables influence on market balance. Investment potential forecast of regions of Russian Federation on vegetable greenhouses construction by 2020.
+7 (499) 390-80-62 | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
© "Growth Technology" | Moscow, Russia | 2006-2018
Republication of any information of the site is possible only after Growth Technology permission , under condition of a reference to the source.